JOIN US AND HELP DEFINE THE QA TECH OF THE FUTURE
As the foremost disruptor and acknowledged leader in the Enterprise Data Quality and Automated Testing marketplace, TurnKey is experiencing rapid growth. We are currently looking for new colleagues to join our world-class team in multiple discipline areas. TurnKey offers full benefits, competitive compensation and an aggressive stock options program to all of our team members. At TurnKey, we are proud of our creative, independent and supportive environment which enables all team members to take ownership of their work, share in the company’s success and play a key role in defining the enterprise quality assurance technologies of the future. TurnKey employs a flat, open management style that encourages team members to grow their skills in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization focused on designing, developing and deploying new, cutting edge technologies.
Sales and Marketing
TurnKey Solutions provides the industry’s only patented, machine learning & data-driven test automation platform designed with large Enterprise Applications in mind. Our solutions help companies significantly improve their testing and QA efforts while reducing cost, time and personnel resource needs.
TurnKey provides solutions for custom software as well as today’s most popular enterprise applications running in-house and in the cloud, including Oracle, SAP, Salesforce, Workday, and many more.
About The Role
TurnKey Solutions Corp. is experiencing exciting growth and we are seeking an experienced Test Automation Engineer to consult for and train our Fortune 500 customers on TurnKey’s cFactory™ test automation framework to help them implement their own automated tests. Our typical customer uses both cFactory™ and our automation Accelerators to test their in-house ERP/CRM applications like SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Salesforce and Workday, and you’ll have the opportunity to expand your repertoire and learn those and other applications as well working with TurnKey SME’s.
You will get to work directly with customers, learn what they do and how they do it, help train them, support them, and help them become successful with test automation – an area that many companies often struggle with. Because of the diverse customer profile that TurnKey has, you’ll get to learn from the best and grow your career in a way that sitting behind a screen working on automated tests for a single company won’t give you.
The successful candidate will have 3 years or more experience in creating, documenting, and updating automated test cases using HP ALM and UFT. He or she will be a self-starter who works well independently and is passionate about working with end-user customers in person. You will excel in this role if you posses strong software training skills, including the ability to quickly resolve issues that arise during training, and enjoy working in a dynamic, technology driven environment.
Additionally, it would be nice if you also have:
- Exposure to, or experience with, keyword-driven test automation frameworks (HPE ALM preferred)
- Prior experience creating automated test cases for ERP or CRM applications
- Prior experience using programming languages (i.e. VBscript, Jquery, Java Script, C#, C++)
- Ability to embrace information technology concepts becoming a recognized subject matter expert in the field in which he/she is training
- This position is based in Lakewood, CO
- 25%-50% travel to end-user customer sites is required, based on customer needs
- You will be expected to take a technical test so that we may assess your skill-level so that we may train you properly for success.
To apply: Submit you resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the headline. Please include specific test automation experience, including applications and testing tools used in resume.
TurnKey Solutions provides the industry’s only patented, machine learning & data-driven test automation platform designed with large Enterprise Applications in mind. Our newest SaaS solution, RainierAEV has just exited a successful beta program. We are looking for dynamic sales executives to help us grow and scale as we look to deliver the next evolution in enterprise-level test automation.
About The Role
This role will report up to the VP of Sales and be responsible for acquiring new enterprise logos within an assigned territory as well as expanding our footprint within current accounts. This role will require a strong understanding of the enterprise software space (ERP, HCM, and CRM) as well as complex sales cycles selling into many stakeholders.
East Coast (Remote)
West Coast (Remote)
- Create, manage and execute a strategic territory coverage and sales plan, with a focus on achieving revenue goals and sales quotas.
- Meet and exceed established quarterly and annual quotas.
- Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new business within net new logos and existing accounts.
- Develop a detailed understanding of organizational structure, competitive landscape and pain points within entire account list.
- Develop and execute sales campaigns to create demand, work closely with Marketing and Sales Engineering resources to build and manage a robust pipeline of new business.
- Manage multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously.
- Articulate the TurnKey value proposition to senior IT/HR leaders, effectively identify and quantify customer pains, highlight ROI and business value through a solution-based sales approach.
- Work within a team environment; manage internal and external resources to execute account and deal strategy and maximize sales efforts and success rate.
- Establish & maintain strong and referenceable relationships with existing customer base.
- Forecast accurately and maintain the system of record in Hubspot.
- 3+ years of relevant SaaS sales experience.
- Track record of overachieving revenue targets of 1M+ and successfully closing six figure deals.
- Previous enterprise software experience preferred but not required.
- Experience using CRM tools (Hubspot).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and in a professional manner.
- Previous experience in any of the following preferred but not required: Test Automation, DevOps, Data Analytics, ETL, BI Analytics, RPA, Machine Learning, Oracle Cloud/EBS, SAP, Workday, Salesforce.
- Travel required: from 10%-25% (Post Pandemic)
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A team player who values solutions over pointing the finger.
- Resilient, humble, and possessing a sense of humor.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, long/short-term disability, and more.
- Competitive Salary and Commission plan.
- Aggressive Stock options in a fast-growth Enterprise Software Company.
To Apply: Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include the position title in the headline.