Enhanced cFactory Test Automation user interface and improved HP ALM integration deliver seamless end-to-end test management
DENVER, Jan. 12, 2015 — TurnKey Solutions, exclusive partner of HP for scriptless automated testing, today announced the latest version of its cFactory™ software. Through close collaboration with customers and partners, TurnKey designed its latest release to create and maintain functional end-to-end testing with increased ease, efficiency, and flexibility. The software gives customers a more enriched and intuitive user experience, provides tighter integration and improved management capabilities with HP ALM, and expands coverage for a broader range of technology solutions and platforms.
“Today’s IT environments have grown increasingly complex with demands to deliver solutions faster and with minimal risk to the business,” notes Dan Gannon, President and CEO of TurnKey Solutions. “Meeting this challenge requires software that helps easily navigate each step of the QA process and empower users—both non-technical and IT users alike—to validate hundreds of disparate applications with minimal time and effort. The new features of our cFactory software were developed in direct response to feedback from our customers who are seeking to streamline QA management and more quickly deploy new solutions while simultaneously reducing cost and business risk.”
TurnKey’s cFactory software delivers end-to-end scriptless test automation that helps customers validate mission-critical applications and business processes. Fully integrated with the HP ALM platform, cFactory provides seamless access to valuable options available through the HP QC and BPT modules. The software offers drag-and-drop simplicity designed to clearly guide users through test creation, customization, and maintenance, delivering a wide range of capabilities and benefits:
- Multi-select component creation – when capturing new components, cFactory quickly analyzes application screens and recommends a list of components for customization and reuse. In one simple step, users can select any or all of the components identified to define and build their particular test set(s).
- Easy customization – the cFactory component editor helps users quickly setup and define parameters for test components and data. All parameters are given default values with the ability to quickly edit parameters using a pull-down menu. Color-coding helps users easily recognize values as well as identify all changes within the cFactory datasheets.
- One-step snapshot – cFactory enables increased efficiency by allowing users to capture screenshots and attach them to components—seamlessly accomplished through the highly intuitive cFactory user interface with a simple point-and-click.
- API integration – cFactory allows users to work within their existing QTP/UFT scripts or other software applications to support more types of applications and objects than ever before, resulting in the broadest extensibility available in the market today.
- Automated keyword and test case documentation – selected keywords and test cases are automatically documented within cFactory’s component editor, providing users with an easy-to-understand, non-technical description of each automation step
- Extensive auto-maintenance – the cFactory datasheet manager now allows users to update datasheets for changes made to either a test case or test set. This makes the process fast and easy while virtually eliminating the potential for user error.
The new version of cFactory is available immediately from TurnKey and its partner network with free upgrades offered to existing TurnKey customers. For more information about TurnKey’s cFactory software visit TurnKey Solutions.
TurnKey Solutions is HP’s exclusive partner for scriptless test automation, transforming the HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) platform into a highly dynamic, easy-to-use and cost-effective test automation solution. TurnKey software leverages a unique, data-driven approach to automated testing, specifically designed to accelerate delivery, while supporting the most widely used software technologies and platforms. The company sells and supports products and services worldwide through its direct sales team and global partner network. For more information, visit TurnKey Solutions.