Innovative scriptless, data-driven testing framework complements the ALM spectrum
March 2, 2015 – With the increasing digitization of our society emerges almost daily new innovative business ideas, applications, and services. The seamless integration into existing business processes and systems is a key challenge for companies in support of the rate of change.
In a new partnership with TurnKey Solutions, profi.com AG responds to dynamic market requirements. Heiko Worm, CEO of profi.com AG, says: “We
are proud to announce our new partnership with TurnKey Solutions. We are connected with TurnKey’s firm conviction to offer innovative and pioneering solutions for our customers and add real business value. This results in a faster time to market, lower costs, and improved quality and performance of applications.”
Daniel Gannon, President and CEO of TurnKey, adds: “profi.com is committed to delivering world-class IT solutions and offers a wealth of experience and services in application lifecycle management and QA. We are excited to partner together to bring intelligent scriptless test automation solutions to market to help our customers validate complex business processes from end-to-end and extend new functionality and services to their end users.”
An integrated approach protects investment and ensures competitive advantages. TurnKey Solutions has developed a data-driven framework for test automation which substantially reduces the time, effort, and cost of test automation. Leveraging advanced scriptless testing methods, customers can reduce the effort to build and maintain automated functional tests by as much as 80% vs traditional automated functional testing tools. This results in a significantly faster deployment of applications as well as overall higher levels of quality. In addition, the solution, “cFactory™”, which is the basis of the framework integrates seamlessly into a company’s existing HP ALM platform, thereby securing and increasing the value of its technology investment.
Automating the Automation
cFactory analyzes the applications to be tested and creates reusable test components. End-to-end automated tests of complex business processes are then created without any programming knowledge by dragging components into a test case. The intelligent scriptless testing solution thus provides higher test coverage while minimizing risks and testing costs. This also results in lower maintenance costs for the created test cases. As the application changes, the tests are maintained by cFactory’s auto-maintenance capabilities, which automatically identify all changes and updates the tests accordingly.
Prefabricated automated test sets for popular ERP and CRM systems such as SAP, Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, Guidewire, and Temenos supplement the performance package and promote a quick introduction to the testing of complex applications. The pre-built tests are quickly configured to each customer’s customizations during implementation and easily maintained using cFactory.
Key Features of TurnKey Solutions cFactory:
- Screening of an application and provision of keyword-based automation components
- Creation of automated test cases using drag and drop
- The only scriptless testing solution that has an HP Certified integration with the HP ALM platform
- Works together with ALM products HP Quality Center, Quick Test Professional and Business Process Testing for robust QA management
- Patented “data driver” technology detects changes for a simple update of the test components and test data
- Easy maintainability of the test (updates changes in individual test components affect across all test cases)
- Strong in testing complex ERP systems such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS
- Support of virtually all established technologies (HTML, .NET, ASP) and platforms
- cFactory ™ Mobile supports testing of mobile apps, fed by front-end and back-end systems, using secure mobile devices
- No programming skills necessary for testers